My teenage son hates me but says his dad is amazing

It seems as if your son doesn’t like you, but it isn’t that simple, says Annalisa Barbieri

I cannot cope with my teenage son. He is my youngest, aged 14, with an older brother and sister, both in their early 20s, who have happy, successful, independent lives and with whom I have a lovely relationship. At home there’s me, my son and my husband, who has been in my son’s life since he was four. My son is popular and doesn’t struggle at school. We were incredibly close as mother/son relationships go.

I was not married to his father. When we split I took only the children; he kept the house and failed to pay maintenance until the children were older, when he remarried. His wife is lovely; my husband and I babysit their new baby.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment