Bodybuilding blind: 'Anything’s possible with a bit of ingenuity'

Jason Whiter has had medical concerns since he was born. The pandemic closing gyms wasn’t about to stop him

When I was a teenager playing American football my nickname was Frequent Flyer because I got knocked through the air so much. I’d been told I was too short to play, but if people tell me I can’t do something, I think, “too bad”.

I’d been impacted by medical concerns ever since I was born. At birth, I had a hernia that nearly killed me. At 18 months I got asthma. When I was 11, I was diagnosed as having type 1 diabetes. Then the doctors noticed something wrong with my eyes when I was 17 – I was seeing spots. Now, my left eye is really useless. My right eye, it’s like looking through a pinhole.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment