My partner wants to get a cat but I’m not convinced

After looking after a friend’s cat, I think our flat is too small and I’m concerned about the mess

My partner is desperate to get a male black cat, but I think our one-bedroom flat is too small. We looked after a friend’s cat for a couple of weeks and, while it was lovely (he was great company, made the place feel more homely and offered us great Instagram content), I did have reservations – mostly that the litter tray took up space, sometimes gave off strong smells and I had to frequently vacuum up his hair.

I’m worried that having a cat permanently would leave my clean and tidy flat in chaos. If we lived in a larger place I’d be more inclined to get one, but we’ve only just moved into the flat, which we love and have no desire to move any time soon (we probably couldn’t afford somewhere bigger in the area anyway).

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment