I'm Training for a Half Marathon, and This Is the Gear That Gets Me Through My Long Runs

I never thought I would be a runner: I'm slow. I have short legs. And I get bored easily. In fact, I wrote a whole post about how I hate running but I do it anyway for the mental health benefits. All of that is still true, but I decided to challenge myself and sign up for a half marathon. This means I have to train for it; the bad news is it means I have to run lots of miles outside and challenge myself, but the good news is when I'm done with my long runs, I get to treat myself to a zucchini muffin from the bakery by my running trail.

Another perk is I get to test out lots of fun new gear. As a fitness editor, I've had lots of products come across my desk, but this is the running gear that truly gets me through my long runs.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment