Calling All Busty Babes - This 1 Place Has All of Your Sports Bra Needs Covered

There's nothing worse than an unsupportive sports bra. Trust me. As much as I wish my boobs fit conventional standards - you know the Emily Ratajkowski, perky, small-nipple type - mine are far from it. And when I finally muster up the courage to go to the gym and hit that big ol' intimidating "GO" button on the treadmill, my boobs flail all over the place. I break out in a sweat, and it's not because I'm running; it's because I feel like all eyes are on me my boobs.

I'm done with wearing single-strap, barely there sports bras. It's 2019, after all. After discovering a line of trendy sports bras from Gap, I'm not settling for the grandma-fit, uniboob style any longer. Ahead, find a curated selection of bras so cute, they'll encourage you to strut around the gym, worry-free.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment