The way I masturbate means I don’t enjoy sex. How will I ever find a partner?

Because I masturbate while prone, coitus is not pleasurable. I worry that I will never like it, which is making me depressed

I am a 25-year-old woman who has always masturbated in the prone position. Sex with another person, even oral sex, brings me no pleasure. When I had a boyfriend, I pretended to enjoy sex, fearing he would leave me if I was honest. We broke up for other reasons, but now I am single and petrified of never finding another partner or enjoying sex. It is making me depressed.

Every person’s sexual journey is one of trial, error and experimentation. Learning to have satisfying sex with a partner takes time. Try not to catastrophise. You are far from the only person who has developed a masturbation style that does not easily segue to sex with a partner. The good news is that you understand your sexual-response triggers and style. If you can share your needs with a partner (which is the essence of satisfying sex), there are many ways to bridge this.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment