Why Haven't We Worn Back-Clasp Sports Bras Before?! These Cute Options Make Us Wonder

There's nothing I want to do less after a sweaty workout than rub my wet sports bra over my face, but that's pretty much what's going on when I struggle out of my pullover sports bras. I love their tight fit, but I could really do without the whole straitjacket escape routine.

I'm already a big fan of front-close sports bras, and I think back-close options have just as much potential. They hook together in the back just like regular bras, so you get to slip right out of the straps with no wiggling necessary. The hooks make them more customizable to your body and more supportive, too. And as these options show, you're not sacrificing anything in the looks department, either. Consider me converted.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment