Getting Rid of Belly Fat Is Harder Than You Think - Here's How to Do It

I have this fantasy where I eat pizza and Salt & Straw Chocolate Gooey Brownie for every meal but also have abs. I'm not talking, like, a six-pack, but just some nice abdominal definition. (You'd think I'd go all out since this is a fantasy version of myself, but IDK. I'm sure there's something to unpack there.)

While there are probably some people who actually can munch on pizza all the time and somehow manage to look like one of the Amazon warriors from Wonder Woman, that's just not the case for most of us. That's because belly fat is notoriously difficult to get rid of, and lower belly fat can be particularly frustrating. Sometimes I feel like no matter how clean I eat or how many crunches I do, that fat at the lower end of my abdomen just isn't going to go away. Unfortunately, there's no way to spot-reduce fat from certain areas - but there are some diet and exercise changes you can make to help reduce fat overall.

I consulted Josh Gallegos, trainer to WWE superstars, and Whitney English, MS, RDN, CPT of Whitney E. RD. Here are their best tips for reducing lower belly fat. And no, crunches are not on the agenda.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment