I’m small but have big breasts – is it OK not to wear a bra?

Society tells us only women with small boobs should go braless, says Chidera Eggerue, but it’s how you feel about it that matters

I’m in my early 20s and don’t have a lot of body confidence, something that began at puberty. When I dress in certain clothes, my mother makes comments about me needing more support for my chest (I’m nine stone and a size 34F). My friends and siblings have also made comments about me seeking attention, but when I wear less, it’s because of the hot weather. I was thinking about going braless the other day because I wanted to wear a strappy dress, but I felt so uncomfortable and vulnerable without a bra that I chickened out. What can I do?

I can totally relate to your experiences. I discovered from about 15 that I had saggy boobs, and remember going to the high street and feeling frustrated that none of the bras would fit.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment