After Months Of Mysterious Stomach Pain And Weight Gain, Doctors Find And Remove Woman’s 50-Pound Ovarian Cyst

After Months Of Mysterious Stomach Pain And Weight Gain, Doctors Find And Remove Woman's 50-Pound Ovarian Cyst

After an Alabama woman told doctors that she had been suffering mysterious stomach pains and weight gain for several months, they made a shocking discovery — the woman had a 50-pound ovarian cyst growing unchecked inside of her.

As WFSA reported, Kayla Rahn said her health had been steadily declining and she was suffering so much pain that she could not longer go through everyday activities.

“I couldn’t even walk to my car without losing my breath,” she told the news outlet.

Doctors initially told Rahn that she needed to lose weight, but after a year of trying, the 30-year-old woman saw no results. In fact, the situation only grew worse as she gained more weight, she shared.

“I legit looked like I was a solid nine months pregnant. We went to dinner and someone asked me if I was having twins. It was frustrating and rough,” Rahn said.

Click here to continue and read more...

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment