My ex girlfriend won’t let me go and I feel responsible

I broke up with her six months ago, and while I want to move on, she sees it as a life-shattering event and says she cries about me most days

I broke up with my ex-girlfriend six months ago and while I’m still sad about it and sometimes miss her, it’s been a life-shattering event for her. She says she still loves me and cries thinking about me most days; we’ve also been through periods of not talking and that doesn’t seem to help either. I want to move on with my life, but whenever I meet other women I feel despondent, almost like I have no interest in sex, yet when I’m alone I often feel lonely and horny. People tell me to let her go, but I feel responsible for her pain and it’s bringing me down.

• When leaving a message on this page, please be sensitive to the fact that you are responding to a real person in the grip of a real-life dilemma, who wrote to Private Lives asking for help, and may well view your comments here. Please consider especially how your words or the tone of your message could be perceived by someone in this situation, and be aware that comments that appear to be disruptive or disrespectful to the individual concerned will be removed.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment