Serena Williams Reveals That She Had A ‘Tough Pregnancy’ And A Scary Medical Emergency After Giving Birth

Serena Williams talks pregnancy

Serena Williams developed life-threatening blood clots after giving birth to her daughter, Alexis Olympia, according to Extra. Williams admitted that she had a tough pregnancy, but soon realized that once she opened up about her medical scare, that a lot of women could relate to her experience.

“It was tough. It was a tough pregnancy, but I like that I talked about it not knowing how many people it would affect, and it affected a lot of people, and a lot of people could relate. I was just glad that I could do that.”

The tennis champ said that she would love to have another child with her husband, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, but her health is very important to her.

“I’m taking it one day at a time. I would love it, but I have to see if I can do it. Obviously, my health is pretty important, too. I’ll take it one day at a time and see.”

Click here to continue and read more...

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment