Steer clear of the familiar dread, says Sharmadean Reid, by making the most of weekends and nailing your Monday morning

Ah, the all-too-familiar dread. The working week is about to start again, and as you lie in bed at the end of the weekend, you start visualising yourself as a rat on a wheel. But I like to think that, actually, the problem is not the Sunday night blues, it’s your morning routine.

I always try to nail my Mondays. I get up at 6.30am, run for 20 minutes (I bought a cheap treadmill), have a big breakfast and listen to a children’s story podcast with my son. I make sure I listen to bouncy tunes such as Michael Jackson on the way to work. That way, my week is off to a great start before I’ve even got to my desk.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment