I’ve Tried a TON of CBD Brands, but This 1 Definitely Reigns Supreme

As a person who has really gravitated towards CBD products this year to curb my anxiety and regulate my sleep schedule, let me assure you there's absolutely no shortage of brands and products to try. While I've been pretty particular about the items I've used over the last few months, after getting sent samples of products from Mary's Nutritionals, I can pretty much confirm it's my favorite line yet. In the past, I've generally stuck with some of the classic examples of CBD-enriched products the industry is best known for - gummies, tinctures, and muscle-relieving rubs - but lately I've been experimenting with lesser-known CBD methods, like some borderline life-changing Elite Capsules ($65), and using an Elite Transdermal Gel Pen ($50) and an Elite Transdermal Patch ($30) that's a must-try.

Eager to try another brand when it comes to fulfilling your CBD needs? Here's why Mary's Nutritionals are the best way to go, whether you want to try an out-of-the-box product or stick with methods you already know and love.

Related: I Used CBD Oil Every Day For 2 Months, and Here’s What I Learned

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment