I can’t get over my long-distance ex-girlfriend

Many people in long-distance relationships really like the bits in between meeting up, says Annalisa Barbieri

I’m 25 years old. I’ve been having a really hard time in the past month due to a breakup. I met this girl when I was 18 and she was 17. We lived in different cities, more than three hours from each other (we still do), so we started long-distance dating. I loved her but always felt as if I was missing out on my life by being with someone while I was so young. Years passed and we had tons of breakups, mostly me breaking up with her.

We broke up last year and stayed away from each other for 10 months. Now I feel as if I’ve lost her for good. Ironically, I feel that she is the love of my life and I want to settle down, live with her and start a family. She tells me that she suffered a lot because of my decisions and now she’s not sure she even loves me any more.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment