Fit in my 40s: ‘I got so into the TRX, I considered installing one at home’ | Zoe Williams

Nail the technique for this muscle-killing gym accessory and your workout will be ‘magnificently awful’

If you’ve seen a TRX in your gym, I can as good as guarantee that you’ve seen someone not know what to do with it. A long, black strap suspended from the ceiling, or a bar, splitting off at an adjustable height to two handles (or leg-handles; you can also put your feet in them), they’re quite a popular accessory in today’s gyms, and people sometimes just pull on the handles, like Big Daddy trying to move a truck in the olden days.

That is not – and I’ve got this from the horse’s mouth, Frances Mikuriya, who trained with TRX’s inventor and runs the nails-hardest indoor cycling class you’ve ever encountered – how it’s done.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment