Brexit calls for a Hollies singsong | Brief letters

Food intolerance tests | Voting age | Earworms | Stonehenge

Until I was 70 I had IBS. I took a food intolerance test and the result revealed an intolerance to lactose (What’s weakening our guts?, G2, 18 February). I gave up dairy products and I’ve never had trouble since. I’ve been fine for the last 20 years. Constipation, which can be a result of food intolerances, causes swelling in the colon which then can lead to diverticulitis. Perhaps if people just got a food intolerance test, they could save themselves a lot of trouble.
Kathleen Dallas
Gloucester

• The case for urgently lowering the voting age from 18 to 16 throughout the UK emerges inescapably from the well-informed, articulate and cogently expressed arguments that we have been hearing from young people over the past few days (Thunberg: ‘EU must double its targets to cut global warming’, 22 February).
Thomas Radice
London

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment