The Meatballs That Fooled My Meat-Loving Husband and 12 Other Must-Try Trader Joe's Vegan Products

I haven't eaten meat since I was 13 (almost 30 years!), not only because I want to live a more compassionate life and do good for the environment, but also selfishly, because I feel amazing when I eat a plant-based diet. Of course, I want my husband to reap the same benefits, so I try to get him to go meatless most nights of the week, and with these Trader Joe's products, it's a cinch. No joke - I served him Trader Joe's Meatless Meatballs without telling him, and he said, "You didn't have to buy me meat, I know how you feel about it." I just smiled and told him I loved him, then later posted a video of him enjoying his dinner on Facebook. He saw the video an hour later and yelled, "What else have you been lying to me about?!"

Moral of the story: if your goal is to eat a more plant-based diet, buy those meatless meatballs! And while you're cruising the aisles of your local Trader Joe's, pick up these 12 other meatless products.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment