5 Changes I Made in My Life to Lose Face Fat and Get Healthy

When I was overweight and unhealthy, there were a lot of things I wanted to change. First and foremost, I wanted to have more energy and feel more like myself so I could go about my life like I used to. But I also wanted to fit into my clothes again, as well as reduce the extra weight that had been added to my face and neck area.

Getting rid of face fat may sound great for someone who wants to lose weight, but the sad truth is, you can't spot-reduce fat anywhere on your body, including (and especially) your face. However, it is possible! You just have to lose weight everywhere so that your hard work eventually reaches your face. These are the five things I did to lose face fat, and feel more confident and healthier than ever.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment