Since reuniting with my fiance I have become his secret life

After five months apart, we got back together but a recent conversation with his mum revealed he had not told his family. Why is he keeping our relationship hidden?

My fiance and I were together for four years, then separated for five months due to infidelity, commitment issues and lack of communication and emotional support. We both made mistakes, but, after time apart to reflect, we started seeing each other again, six months ago. We have lovely evenings together at home, make each other laugh and I feel like our relationship is mending. Although I know deep down he has been using me for comfort, I also feel that his love for me is genuine.

However, I recently had a conversation with his mum, and it turned out none of his family knew that we were back together. She said he is living a double life, one with me and one with his friends and family. He tells me he is depressed and anxious and can’t see his own future or ours. I have accepted that if I want to be with him, I must not expect marriage or a family. It hurts to hear him say that, but at least he is being honest. Am I crazy for carrying on a relationship with a man who admits he can’t see a long-term future with me and is hiding our relationship to everyone else in his life?

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment