I’ve tried everything to cure my premature ejaculation

I have had this problem for 12 years and nothing I have tried – from medication to yoga and therapy – has helped. It is ruining my relationships with women

I am 27 years old and have been battling premature ejaculation since I first had sex at 15. It was one of the main causes of my seven-year relationship breaking up, and has left me feeling insecure about my relationships with women. I have tried everything from medication (paroxetine) to yoga (vinyasa yoga to control breathing, as well as tantric yoga) to seeing sex therapists and changing my diet. Nothing seems to work. Sex is a huge part of a relationship and is one of the main ways to express your love, but I have faced nothing but frustration in this aspect of my relationship with women.

It is usually possible to learn to delay ejaculation by identifying one’s point of “ejaculatory inevitability”, then practising the art of taking a controlled pause before it overtakes. It is best to first try this “stop-start” technique during masturbation. Once a man is able to halt his race to ejaculation during self-pleasuring, he can try to achieve it during manual or oral stimulation by a partner, or during intercourse – ideally beginning with what is, for him, the least exciting.

Continue reading...
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment