I'm a 32G, and These Are the Only Sports Bras I Trust For Huge Boobs

My bra size is a 32G, which is nowhere near average. My tiny rib cage and huge cup size make bra shopping frustrating - especially when it comes to sports bras. Typical sports bras sized XS-XL absolutely do not give women with larger busts enough support. It's also hard to find anything out there larger than a D cup, let alone paired with a small band size. After years of experimenting with ill-fitting bras, I now have a rotation of brands and styles that truly cater to women with big boobs. Whether I'm relaxing into Child's Pose in yoga, running a half-marathon, or landing box jumps in a HIIT class, I have a go-to bra for everything. Busty women of the world, let this be your guide!

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment