11 Weight Watchers Breakfasts Under 7 SmartPoints

The last thing I want to do in the morning is try to figure out what to eat that will not only start my day in a good way, but also won't break the bank on SmartPoints. A lot of days, I just reach for a banana or an apple, but then I find that I'm obviously hungry again about an hour later, because there's not a whole lot of protein or substance to fruit. Luckily, there are a lot of Weight Watchers-friendly breakfast options that you can not only prepare in bulk, but also the night before or a few days in advance, so you don't have to think about anything in the morning. Even better, I scoured all of our recipes to find 11 really great breakfast options that are all under seven SmartPoints, so you don't have to stress about using too many of your points right off the bat. Scroll through to try them all!

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment